Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Salam Ramadhan!

Alhamdulillah.. I get to spend another year fasting in the holy month and what a coincident, my off day fell on the first day of Ramadhan. So I get to go home, sahur and berbuka with my family! weee... Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah...

I hope this holy month will bring me peace and gets me closer to Allah swt. I hope I'll be more patient. Hopefully my bosses will be more calmer too! 

The dos and don'ts in Ramadhan

Despite the guide of what to do and what not do to in Ramadhan, I don't think we should restrict our good deeds only in Ramadhan but instead enhance them. They should not stop once Ramadhan is over but to continue doing good things. This is a reminder for me too.

Anyway, I wish all my brothers and sisters in Islam to have a blessed Ramadhan. May this year brings more prosperity to you in this world and the hereafter. InsyaAllah.


Happy Ramadhan peeps! ^_^

No comments: