Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Rants

Don't know if anyone still reading my blog but I just need to let out a little ranting.

Since I've become a mother, I've become more obsessive with cleanliness. And it gets to me when my husband doesn't have the same view as me. It's not just cleanliness, it's being tidy as well. If people knew me, they'd knew I am not the most tidy person in the world.

Growing up, I have always had a maid in the house. I rarely ever clean my own things. Someone is always doing the washing, the cleaning, the ironing.. All those housechores I hate to do is someone elses job.

So since I moved out of my parents' house, I had to do everything myself and since I'm quite a clean person, I dont mind doing all the cleaning on regular basis. It's just that I hate doing the tidying up, folding and ironing the clothes, etc2.. and ever since having the baby, those jobs had been trippling! And that's just ONE baby!!

I am not used to routinely, every single day doing these chores. I told my husband to get a maid but he refused to do so because maids are expensive nowadays. We do call the cleaner every other weekends to clean the house, but I still need someone to help me with the dishes and laundry.

My daily routines - wake up at 5am, make breakfast, make baby's food, bath, feed baby, change baby's diapers, pack her bags, send her to the babysitter's place, work, pick up baby from babysitter's place, bath the baby, shower, feed the baby, play with the baby, wash the bottles, cook, fold and iron laundry, put baby to sleep..

I really don't have time for myself and it's getting frustrating. I love my baby, don't get me wrong. Basically I just want my husband to help out with all these chores. If he can't get me a maid, THEN HELP OUT!! I really don't need to say what needs to be done on daily basis. Seriously! Why do I need to say "Can you please do bla bla bla..?". Why can't he just pick up his bum and just do whatever chores that needs to be done for goodness sakes!! It's our house! I don't care if he pays the bills and the rentals and whatshits not! Even more so that he needs to maintain the house since he's the one paying!!

When I told him I'm overly exhausted and told him that he's not being fair to me. He told me that I'm not sincere enough taking care of the family thus the reason why I'm feeling over burdened by all these chores. Grrrrr... I just feel like kicking him in the balls!!! Arghhhhh!!!!

Okay.. enough rants..

Sighhh..

No comments: