Sunday, November 28, 2010

Roasted Chicken ala Aziemah ;D

I had no idea what to cook yesterday. I wanted something easy because I was tired.

I was browsing through my friends' blog while waiting for my clothes in the washing machine to stop spinning, until I reached Aziemah's blog. She made Roasted Honey Glazed Chicken. Well, it looked simple enough and I had 'most' of the stuffs.

Before it went into the oven

I didn't follow the recipi 100% though sebab saya tak sanggup nak tukar seluar jeans, pakai boots, jacket bubble untuk meredah snow dan sejuk semata2 nak pergi kedai runcit depan hostel untuk cari bahan2 yang tak cukup. (You can get the original recipe here).

Here are the stuff which I altered:
Whole chicken - All I have was 4 pieces of chicken in the freezer.
Mustard - I didn't have it, so I skipped it.
Rosemary - Changed it with lemon-grass. LOL! (layan je lah)
Lime/Lemon - changed it with mandarin orange because I have that in my fridge and since it's in the citrus family as well. :P
I didn't have any effort to boil the broccoli or make any side vegetables. So my frozen veggies which included edamames, red bell peppers(capsicum) yang dah siap potong, and broccolies I included in the tray. [gila pemalas!]
And I forgot to add in salt and garlic! d'oh!


The result


Nontheless, it was still delicious! asalkan bB cakap sedap, hati dah senang.. ;) We ate with french fries because like I said, I was tired and had no effort. ;P

Ps: sorry gambar tak clear sebab guna phone camera. and thanks Aziemah! ;D

1 comment:

stardust. said...

hehe glad u tried it!!act i pn alter sikit2 from the original recipe sbb bahan2 y pttnye guna tu ssh nk dpt kat kuantan.haha.y pntg sedap.ngehehe.
u're most welcome anna!