Thursday, October 2, 2008

all grown up?

I've decided to grow up... :)

i remember when i was 18, i wrote something in my friendster blog(which i already deleted and deeply deeply regretted that i ever did that) that i never want to grow up.. i hate the responsibilities, the hardship that "grown ups" have to go through.. and i never want that.. everything just seems so difficult and not fun at all but i realised that everything depends on the individuality. We can have as much fun as a child even as a grown up.

During my last summer, i was spending time with bB in kL.. he wanted to carry me on his back, and i love him carrying me on his back because it makes me feel like a child.. - that particular day, i rejected his offer and said "i dah besar".. (sounds a bit funny).. and from that day on I've decided to grow up.. and besides I AM 21 YEARS OLD, how can i not grow up? [i am still manja by the way and dependant.. but i think i am more reasonable.. heeeee.. :D well, he said so anyway.]

bB said I've become a partly different person.. i don't really know.. i like being whoever i want to be.. and i guess i want to grow up.. for how long I'm not so sure but i know I'll always be young in my heart.. cheers~

Sometimes i miss my fantasies.. witches and wizards, magic and castles, princes and princesses.. time is not on my side right now.. one day, i'll bring them back alive.. someday~






"I've heard that it's possible to grow up - I've just never met anyone who's actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things don't go our way, we whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark, we look for comfort where we can find it, and we hope - against all logic, against all experience. Like children, we never give up hope..."



- Meredith Grey

No comments: