Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Finally, raya is here.. though not much celebration is done in Moscow but i did get 2 days break.. at least the lecturers were understanding.. although we had to ganti the class on other days of the week.. nonetheless, holiday is still holiday.. huhu..

I'm planning to make some cookies tonight.. i'll upload pics later.. and I'll be doing an "open room" on Sunday..

I didn't go to the embassy today.. didn't feel like going.. there will be another open house in embassy on Saturday.. maybe I'll go.. i don't know yet..

i went to Mega just now and bought 2 new trench coat for winter.. hehe.. I've been wanting a trench coat since i did my pre-med here.. but its so hard to find my size.. since you know, I'm "petite".

just now, me and bB went into ZARA.. and there was only 1 coat available with the size XS.. ape lg?.. if i waited the next time to buy it, it might not be there anymore.. i wanted to buy only 1, but then bB was interested on another design.. because he said the one i chose was a bit dull - plain black and not for winter, more for autumn or spring. The one he chose was with petak2 design.. so i decided to take both.. so, that's my raya shopping spree!!

TO MAMA, ABAH, MAN, SADDAM, IYYA, KAK DAHNIAR AND TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN MALAYSIA AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!

No comments: