Monday, September 21, 2009

mati akal!!

my hostel's internet has been disconnected!!! not only the building i'm living in BUT THE ENTIRE CAMPUS IS WITHOUT INTERNET!!

Right now, I am at a sushi restaurant near my campus that has wi-fi to be connected to the web world.. *sigh* and the sushi is not that cheap either.. *double sigh*

There's a notice at the hostel lobby that the internet will be connected after the 28th!! It was disconnected since the 18th.. dah nak dekat raye lah baru die nak disconnect!!! i couldn't even call my family to wish raya!! it's so sad! i can't call using my hp coz it's so bloody EXPENSIVE!!!
my mom did call me, but we only talk like 5 secs! call from Malaysia pon mahal jugak!! ;( it's a sad sad situation...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!

and it's a pretty stupid reason too!!
it seems that the Rector of the university is asking for commission from the internet company for doing business inside the campus.. WHAT THE HELL?!!! and it seems the internet company refused.. so the Rector must be asking for a whole lot for the internet company to refuse..
but a friend of mine asked to be refunded, they said it's still undecided... so i think they must still be negotiating over the contract.. ;P

sangatlah menyusahkan all the students!! everyone seem to be mati akal without the internet and it's very hard to study too.. I AM VERY VERY STRESS!! I JUST CAN'T LIVE IN MOSCOW WITHOUT INTERNET!! :'( GOD HELP ME!

plus right now, i have a problem connecting to facebook.. i'm not sure whether the signal from my laptop is weak or it's just the wi-fi has problems.. i can't even open my Hotmail.. the only thing i can open is Google.com and Wikipedia.org.. the only way i opened this blog was from google.com.. Arghhhh!!! sedeynye!!! what to do without the internet?!?!

This 10 days will be the longest time i am not log into my Facebook..How do people go through their lives without internet in the those days??! sedihnye, sedihnye.. *sigh*

PLEASE GIVE ME INTERNET!!! ;(

2 comments:

shogunn_general said...

rileksla.jom g ashan city.pakai wifi free depan mcD.xyah beli food pn xpe.haha

Raihanna said...

wah.perkara yang sama melanda jiwa ku.... huwaaaaaaaaaaa..xleh hidup tanpa tenet. komengaaaaaaaaa