Monday, March 29, 2010

Moscow Metro Bomb Attack



The news said 37 people were killed so far (there might be more). Although this was not the first bombing attack that happened in Moscow Metro, it is still scary everytime I think about it though...

I'm taking the metro everyday wherever I go around the city.. It is our main transport here and somehow I never thought that something like this would occur.. Thank God I'm still alive, and my condolences to the victims family.. 2 Malaysian student are on the list of survivors, they are currently in the hospital.. They're not from my university though, MMA students.. We rarely use the Red Line... The Red Line are frequently use by MMA students because their hostel are located there.. We're staying at the Orange Line.. phewww~

Parents are worried.. My classmate's mom called early in the morning while we were waiting for the bus to get to class.. We're kinda ignorant being here, rarely checking out the news.. When we got to the Metro Station, there were announcements all the way.. The ring line was closed.. but everyone seemed to be getting on with their lives.. The metro was still crowded.. Some parents ask their child not to use the metro anymore.. I wish they knew how we are living here.. This isn't exactly KL, where you can easily call the cab.. I rarely see cabs in Moscow.. and the official cabs are so bloody expensive.. it's not like they have meters.. Money are essential here, and the metro is the best and cheapest way to get around..

I'm sad for the bombers too.. I wonder, teruk sangat ke ditindas sampai kena bunuh diri sendiri dan orang lain yg tak bersalah???

7 comments:

nanad said...

awhh babe.. hope ure doing fine.. do take care of urself yea!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

I'm doing fine.. I tak pakai tudung, so I think I should be fine.. huhuhu~ can't say the same for my friends yg pakai tudung though.. everyone kept giving them glances.. :(

shogunn_general said...

for the glancers, try the hardest not to notice them, buat bodo je kalo bole. perhaps kitorang yg super-sensitive kot? huhu

eh btw buletin utama kata ada 2 uni je kat moscow yg bdk2 malaysia belajar, akademi perubatan moscow n institut penerbangan..M2 mane???

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

bapak siot gile! ntahnye.. M2 mane???

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

kene call tv3 la mcm ni, ask them to get their facts right.. grrrr~ ;(

fzrzk said...

humff. anna, so glad u are okay.
i just read that the suicide bomber was a 17 yr old girl. iskk, rosak betul minda. anyways, this story tak big deal pon dekat sini, tak pulak sy bace orang marah2 or just nak condemn sape2. dalam NY times ade. lol

btw, take care always okay babe!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

2 girls.. sorang 17, another 20.. mmg.. rosak minda.. sedih la.. now other muslims pun kene blame jugak.. sume yg pakai tudung kene check, kene scan, bag pon kene selongkar.. polis merata2.. serabut lak rase.. foreigners pon kene skali.. tak paham la.. Russian kot attack, diorang punye nationality sendiri bukannye foreigners pon..

thanks babe! i will.. u too k!