Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's almost Summer



oh! I've finished 2 papers.. now I have one more left, and it's the subject which I loathe the most! Neurology and Neurosurgery.

As we all know, CNS is the most important part of our anatomy. Without the nervous system, we wouldn't be functioning at all. And I mean, AT ALL! We're basically dead/vegetables when our nervous system goes wrong.

But I suck at CNS since my 1st year. Never understood, never got it, with all that nerves and pathways. It's confusing and complicated. It's just too much!!! I just hate loathe the topic CNS. I always skip studying them. And now, there's ONE WHOLE SUBJECT that's dedicated to CNS!!!! (6.6) Give me a gun, and I'll shoot myself straight to my brain (because that's where the CNS lies. lol!).

And to make matter worst. I have to do my practicals alone for the first 2 days. Sasha had to redo her exams on the 21st and 22nd. I hope I won't get lost and the Russian students aren't jerks.. erkk.. oh God, what more surprises do You have in store for me?

*sigh* Forget about it. I need to focus on my Neurology. grrrr~

Just one more, one more.. I hope I'll pass. then a month of practical and I'm done with 4th year. Wish me luck!!! (^.^)

No comments: