Monday, December 14, 2009

-19°C

the title is today's temperature...

IT'S SO FREAKIN' COLD TODAY!! LIKE DAMN COLD UNTIL I CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY THIGH WHILE I'M WALKING.. I FELT LIKE I WAS WALKING WITHOUT LEGS!

i know that it's just -19°C.. I've been through -30°C before.. what's the big deal right? it's just that it's so sudden!! last week it was +8°C.. tibe2, today -19°C!! plus there's wind and it's not snowing and the sun is up! it's not good when the sun is up during winter.. She doesn't really give heat at all.. She just shines.. ;P


the view from my class


I really didn't expect it to be this cold today.. plus i didn't wear my leggings inside my jeans, thus explaining why i couldn't feel my thigh.. seb baik pakai sweater and a long sleeves t-shirt underneath my winter jacket..


tipu giler "feels like -18!!", more like -25 to me!! looks like it's gonna be a cold week... *sigh* :((

4 comments:

nanad said...

omg snow! i envy youuuuu =(( na rs jgk jln tp ta rs thigh.. ehehe

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

lol! jgn mintak.. jgn mintak.. ;P

Adam Amin said...

cool! literally..haha

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

literally! haha! harini da -24!