Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day


It's a public holiday today in Russia, and all the women are carrying flowers. I wonder why back home, we only get flowers or gifts only on Valentines Day and Birthdays. Is a day to celebrate women is not as important?

We had a little celebration too. Had lunch at the newly opened Chili's in Novy Arbat with bB and his groupmates. Not bad I must say, quite a lot of vegetarian and seafood choices for us Muslims. =) I didn't take any photos though. Being a silly goose as always, I brought my camera but forgot to put back the memory card in after I transfered yesterday's photo. Have to wait for Dinie to upload the pics on facebook.

Well, gotta get to my studies now. Tomorrow class starts. sigh. 3 day weekend is not enough. Holiday is never enough. ;P

oh! I cut my hair last friday and I love it! heehee..

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD!!!

March in Moscow

1 comment:

F. said...

Holiday is never enough..--> rite! :)