Friday, April 1, 2011

I dont deserve your attention

I have this bad habit, where I tend to just let things out of my mouth without thinking. I tell everything to every one and I mean EVERYTHING. Bad, good, it doesn't really matter. Private or Public, everything is just public to me. Everything is normal, everyone does it, everyone hears about it, so why is it such a big deal??

I say everything, anything without thinking what others would thought about it, I say them without thinking the impacts and effects it gives, I say them without thinking what others felt about them.

Maybe I hurt someone along the way, maybe I seem disrespectful. Most of the time, it just never hit me. I don't mean it that way.

bB's so upset about it. 4 years, and I still haven't change this attitude. Its still here, its still the same. It still upsets him. This one little tiny habit of mine that is so hard to change, that is bringing such huge complications.

He wants our relationship to be private. I think if he read about the Lychee post he'd be upset too. Most times, he'll get upset even when I wrote something on his facebook wall or a status about our argument.

How do I keep my mind shut? or at least keep it to myself. I tried, but then I'll forget. They always come back and I feel like I'm the worst person in the world for doing such thing. :'(

2 comments:

Aimi said...

keep a diary :)

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

lol. I do, but I don't have the time to write everything down. There's too many notes to update.. hrmm..