Sunday, October 9, 2011

09.10.11

I've nothing particular to write about today. It's just the date today is very pretty so I want to post something.

I went out yesterday, after many weekends alone and boring spent in my lovely room. Since bB's not around, I haven't been going out much. I don't have that many close friends because since my 1st year, I have been spending my time with just bB. It is kinda sad sometimes, but I'm the person who can't live without a boyfriend.

I've never really had any chemistry with girls. I have no idea why. I have more guy friends, but since I have a boyfriend, I can't be too close to them either. So I rather just stick to my bf, or my family of course.

Ok, I'm blabbering about nothing.

Yesterday, we went to Traritsyno Park. Arep invited me to be the model. It was a sunny warm Autumn day! Perfect place with perfect weather. The leaves were falling, people leasuring, photoshooting. The best day. I only wished bB was there with me. We could've taken tones of romantic photos! :">

"Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter."  
~Carol Bishop Hipps