Saturday, October 1, 2011

LDR

LDR, bukan Light Dependent Resistor ye. Long Distance Relationship. ;P ok.. lawak bodoh..

I hate that we're far apart.
I hate that he's always seem so busy or make himself busy just so he can past the time without me.
I hate not knowing what he's doing at the moment.
I hate that he doesn't ask me how I'm doing.
I hate when he asks me to keep myself busy too.
I hate when we're on skype and he's chatting with someone else.
I hate the fact that he doesn't divide his time for me.
I hate that he doesn't know how to make up with me on line or on the phone.
I hate that when he feels like leaving, he just leaves especially when I'm upset with him.
I hate that he doesn't tell me about anything!!!!!

Oh God! I feel like strangling him! grrrrrrr... >.< I don't understand what is it that is so hard to comply to my needs! I JUST WANT SOME ATTENTION.. AND I'M NOT GETTING ANY! Our timing has always been off and it's even worse now! because it's morning when it's midnight, and it's afternoon when it's maghrib.. I hate this..

 9 more months.. Just 9 more months..


 

"I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing"

6 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

My wife and I went through all of these hard times when we were engaged and apart for 11 months. I used to call her at all times of the early morning and keep her awake. We had misunderstandings, all the stuff. If your love for each other is strong enough, you'll get through it!

Duncan In Kuantan

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

awww.. thanks for your kind words duncan! I hope we'll make it through too.. :))

Sha Wbunny said...

be strong anna.i know u are.we have been together fo like 6 freaking years (OMGG!) we fought a lot & i keep on saying i cant stand him anymore.truth is,im saying that out of the lack of attntion.i wish we had a secret tunnels to each others room :P but u know what is the sweetest of all? the feeling when u meet him after a longg suffering time.Hes worth the wait.Love knows no boundaries.

girlfriends are always here ^_^

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

u know best sha!! ^___________^

ffh said...

i want to attend your wedding!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

LOL! tetiba je u anne.. ;P