Saturday, January 23, 2010

You're So Gay, But You Don't Even Like Boys

MR. MAT! PLEASE CALL 911 COZ I'M HAVING MY PMS!! (WTF?!!?!)

Can you guys see what he wrote there??? he don't understand what PMS is since the link I sent him is in English. go figure.

So, he buzzed me instead the minute I went online since I didn't reply this message because I was too flabbergasted and speechless with his reply. Then, I forgot to mark the *sign in as invisible to everyone* button before I went online.. tak sempat buat apape, he dah buzzed me.. and the conversation went like this:


So I sent him the wikipedia link in BM instead.. I don't know who the hell wrote that Wikipedia page becoz PMS is Penyakit Sengugut? wtf? ahh.. what the hell, I saw the isi and it was good enough.. and I gave him the link.. but still, die tak paham.. and I don't understand myself why I keep melayan him. (o.0) mcm tak baik kan.. orang tak cukup ilmu, kita kene ajar kan? but I think this guy should go back to school.. agree or not?

and yeah you don't have any girlfriend. I'm not surprised Mat. Seriously. ermm.. anyone here who is reading any more surprised than me??

I found a good excuse now to make him ignore me.. told him bB da start marah coz he's bothering me too much. LOL! so.. it's a win-win situation. I'm not annoyed by him and he tak terasa coz I don't want to talk to him anymore. ahaa.. ;)

He's a fun subject to pick on though. Make a good topic for my blog! LOL!!! wtf?

p/s: I blurred out his name and face just to give some respect to that guy... poor guy.. ;P

4 comments:

nanad said...

oh kak anna, thats just saddddd.. he mustve thought that ure sick and suffering from some kind of disease.. oh gosh.. i bet he would buy it ryte away if u told him that the "disease" is "killing u" n ure actually "DYING"! lolz

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

I KNOW!!! MY BRAIN TAK BOLEH DIGEST LANGSUNG THAT HE DON'T KNOW WHAT PMS IS!! seriously.. poor dude..

nanad said...

maybe u shud tell him dat the only cure for the disease is to actually avoid people like him. lolz

ouch sounded mean ryte? ehe

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

hahahaha! nad..nad.. thats too mean la sayang.. and plus he's so gay.. i dont want him to suddenly broke down and got depressed becoz of me.. LOL!!!