Monday, September 20, 2010

What Would You Do?

So, I was browsing through Yahoo! Movies and watching some new trailers. 1 of the trailers caught my attention. Watch this.



The ending is kinda f**cked up right? I mean, damn. Got you thinking, this dude is going to die definitely. I didn't know who Aron Ralston was. So I decided to Google him and I got this information from Wikipedia - Aron Lee Ralston (born October 27, 1975) is an American mountain climber who became famous in May 2003 when he was forced to amputate his lower right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself after his arm became trapped by a boulder when he was mountaineering in Utah.

WHAAAAA-?? You must be wondering just as me if you had read that right! "he was forced to amputate his lower right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself". You definitely had read that right. I mean. I couldn't imagine being in that situation! I would probably just wait for my death! Dah la amputating his own hands with a DULL KNIFE! Sh*t gile!


This is the video of Aron himself describing how he cut and break his arm off.



Gile lah! I don't know how he could relive the situation to tell the story. Gile respect! Such a strong and inspiring person! Makes us more thankful to God for the things we still have and to be alive. Subhanallah.

No comments: