Monday, September 13, 2010

Season 7



I thought season 5 finale was already shocking, leaving me at the edge of my sit when the lives of Izzie and George was at stake! But season 6 finale was actually TRAUMATIZING!!! left me feeling traumatized even after days of watching it! Seriously, I think I'm still traumatized if I have to think about it. Ok, I know I'm being a little dramatic here. It's just a series. But its not any series! It's Grey's Anatomy!!!

I can't wait for season 7. I can't believe that it's the Season Finale already! I hope Shonda Rhimes have some surprise for the fans and decided to extend another season or something. That would so lift my heart! ;D



Oh! (nak selit sikit) I have been checking my traffic feed and I have a visitor from Kota Bharu, Perak. "err.. huh?", you might say. Yup! So I googled Kota Bharu, Perak and the place exists! Click here if you don't believe me. Seriously, I have no idea that Malaysia has 2 Kota Bharus. As long as I have lived, I only know of Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Mainly because it's the capital of Kelantan. How ignorant am I? Oh well.. so now I know. =)

Cheers people! ;)

1 comment:

Danial said...

eh... i have a visitor from Kota Bharu, Perak too!~