Saturday, December 18, 2010

a couple of stuff

I'm just gonna write a couple of stuff in one post today.

With all the buzz that Prince William is getting married next year, tenders for Kate Middleton wedding dress has been opened! Click here to view slideshow of the dress sketches. The designers are from Gucci to Nina Ricci and of course Vera Wang. I love wedding dress!

Although I have to say, my most favourite is the design by Valentino.

It looks like a blossoming flower, so elegant yet so soft almost like a ballerina. ;D

Is there any way I could duplicate this design for my wedding? heee.. but even if I duplicate this design it would still be costly. ;(

I watched this a week ago. Katy Perry's interview on E! news during VH1 DIVAS SALUTE THE TROOPS.


and how adorable is Katy Perry during the interview with Ellen Degeneres!

awwww.. she's adorable & funny too! ;D
p/s: I wanna buy the perfume!! When is it coming to europe?

oh katy.. when will I be able to meet you.. hrmmm...

No comments: