I used to think that 2005 was the worst year ever for me(if anyone ever read my friendster blog which I already deleted). 2010 feels like 2005 all over again but a little worse.
It was all good in the beginning. I felt like it went downhill after Chinese New Year. Year of the Tiger and I'm born in the year of the Tiger. I can't remember if 1998 was a bad year for me though, I was standard 5. hrmm.. I don't know, maybe there were something awful happened in 1998 but I can't remember. I tend to forget bad stuffs that happens to me. Just some bad things stuck in my head. :P
Anyway, so what had happened in 2010. January was great! I had great exams result, travel to Europe, my birthday was great. basically everything was great.
Then there was the metro bombing attack in March. My ex-roomate started to act weird 2 months before her graduation. sigh. That was heartbreaking. I'm not sure if I'm over it. It felt almost like being dumped by a boyfriend. How can you just leave a friend who you've been living with for 5 years without an explanation. She didn't even want to explain about it. I mean, you're living with someone, of course there'll be problems but isn't there a way to resolve it? and she just left without telling me goodbye. It's a very sad story. I didn't tell my mom about it and she kept asking about her. Because no one would thought that after 5 years of living together it would be like this right? sighh.. I'm getting over it. It's almost 5 months since she left and from time to time I still feel angry for the thing she had done to my heart. And from time to time, I wished I had been stronger and stood up, asking her what the hell I did wrong. (mainly, that's the thing that's bothering me. I don't know what I did wrong). ok. enough about her.
Then, I had the 'pleasure' of doing my practicals here. Deducting my summer holidays to 1 month. :( Even worse, Moscow was SUPER HOT!!! I have 2 fans in my room to keep the myself cool. Not to mention the forest fire and haze. From one problem to another, perangai groupmates yang tak pernah nak bertanggungjawab, Until the last day, still got problems receiving our "zachut". But Alhamdulillah, we still got our zachuts. I miss my practicals friends though, but I don't think they remember me..
Summer holiday wasn't that great too. Everything just went wrong after a week in Malaysia. Bb decided to end our relationship in KL. WTF right? I was so mad at him that I didn't even bother to reconcile. It got better after a week when both of us cooled down. Then when we got back here, there were still problems but I got used to it and everything is going great now and I hope will get better in the future.
Then sem starts again in September. We're lucky to have chill teachers for our cycles this semester. but knowing how irresponsibles and such slackers my groupmates are, I think this semester, we had the worst attendance ever! Imagine only 3 out of 8 students came for Therapy class. THRICE! but If we get the strict teacher, I'll be hearing them complaining from day to night! I wish they'd be more responsible. I know they're smart, but you don't have to be lazy just because you're smart right? oh! not to mention the problems with the juniors. enuff said.
So that's basically what happened to me in 2010. Lets go to which resolutions I've accomplished in 2010. You can read it here. :)
ANNA'S 2010 RESOLUTIONS
settle all my exams on time!Alhamdulillah. I thought with my mind so occupied by my roomate, I would fail 1 paper. travel moreI went to 3 cities for my Eurotrip! :)
- study more errr.. not so sure about this. My results didn't potray it.
- talk to my dad. this is so hard to do. I don't have enough guts to talk to my dad. ;P HAH! After I found out what he did, it's even worse. I can't even spoke a word.
- mengaji at least 1 ayat 1 hari, pray more. heheee.. HAHA. Macam sama je. Although I tried. Internet always occupy me. sigh. terok2!
be more open-mindedI think I have been more open-minded. continue to be more careful with my spending.. ;)YES! my biggest achievement. continue to be patient and gratefulPatience has its limit. but mine hasn't been broken yet.
- be more understanding Some things are just not worth understanding.
be more stylish.. hehee.. ;)Still trying to find the perfect ankle boot! but think I am more stylish now. ;P
- KURUSKAN BADAN! LOSE WEIGHT! BE SEXY! hehehee.. ;) exercise at least 30 minutes per day.. HAHA! mmg tak buat lah. takda masa weh! (alasan)
So, what do I want to accomplish in 2011?
ANNA'S 2011 RESOLUTIONS
- I still want to settle all my exams on time.
- Travel to all the places in my GRAVITY post. But I doubt that I can travel to all those places in 1 year. :P
- Mengaji at least 1 ayat per day. I really want to accomplish this!
- I need to let things go. I can't keep brooding over things that upsets me!
- Be patient. Always.
- Don't bother so much over other people's problems. They didn't ask me to solve it.
- Live freely and happily!
- Loose weight or at least get a slim curvy body! :P
- Keep saving money. Buy GOLD! :D