Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pre Graduation Photoshoot

Yesterday, we had our pre-graduation photoshoot. Here are some photos! I can't believe I'm graduating! 

 Group 65 with the dean.
Karthina was missing because she had to go to work. It's so sad that our group was incomplete! ;(

Group 64 and 65 in front of Uni.

Now, I have to get back to studying.. I have Tropical Disease exam tomorrow, but I'm not putting too much hopes for it. I can repeat the exam any day before the sem ends, if I fail, but Nauzubillah.. I really hope I'll pass! back to books!! Wish me luck peeps!

Dr. Maimuna, RNRMU(RSMU), MD. 
Soon! InsyaAllah.

"Ya Allah, semoga Engkau lancarkan segala urusanku. Amin"

4 comments:

fzrzk said...

Anna!!! CONGRATS!
Have fun at being a doctor soon! And you're cute as a button in ur pic!

Doctor kan. Respect!

hannahghazni said...

sending all the luck from down under!

ALL THE BEST! :))

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

Thank you so much!! :))

F. said...

Amin.. wish u all the best ok! :)