Thursday, June 14, 2012

Delusional in Me


I keep telling myself it's the distance, it's just in my head. How do I tell the person about things that I shouldn't have find out. I want my trust not to be broken and I want to be the person who can be trusted. I keep reminding myself, we are just merely humans. Maybe it's just a mistake. I hope it is nothing more than just a mistake. A mistake waiting to happen, and I don't know how to stop it. I don't want a broken promise, or a broken heart.

Is there space for mistakes, now? Sigh. I wish I wasn't so curious. True, that they say curiosity killed the cat.

If you're wondering, it's not me I'm worried about.

Since February my mind has been drifting back and forth about this. Although it's not constant, but how can I be sure? And though the person acted trustworthy, can I put all my trust in this person?

Note to self: Yang pergi menggatal bukak malam before exam tu kenapa? kan daaahhhhhhhh... PADAN MUKA!! T_T

Arghhhhhhh!!! WHERE'S YOUR FOCUS, ANNA?!! TOMORROW'S EXAM!!! 
MY FINALS OF ALL FINALS STARTS TOMORROW. Wish me luck will you? =S

1 comment:

mr.Rock n' Roll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.