Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13.12.11

My roomate is on a massive diet (sort of). At first she looks so determined on loosing her weight (not that she is fat, but she feels she needs to be thin).

So she has this huge lust for sugary stuffs. A big big BIG fan of chocolates and cakes. She can't even keep her hands off my chocolates. I'm not a big fan of sugary stuffs. Sometimes when I'm on PMS I feel like I want to eat chocolate. But once I get home, I'll forget all about the chocolates. I can leave the chocolate inside the fridge for weeks and not eating them!!! She'll always end up finishing them.

Anyway, now she only eats salad. The same kind of salad; Cabbage, Capsicum, Tomatoes and Sardines. She even bought Herbalife. But she can't control her urges to eat those sugary stuffs. Last Sunday night, she baked a cake! She gave to some of her friends, but today I see only 2 pieces of the cake left. And everyday she took one piece of my cookies. hahaha...

She also bought Ice-cream Malaysia which is now being left in the freezer. Everyday she asks me to eat it. But like I said, I'm not really a big fan of sugary stuffs. I love fried food though!!!

Anyway, I feel kinda sad for my roomate. She's so proud of her lust for food, and now she's restricting herself from her pleasure.  Plus, she's not exercising. Like I said, it's not like she's fat.

I don't know why I'm always stuck with roomates who are so weight-obsessed! My previous roomate was actually worst than the current one.

Their life. Oh well....

No comments: