Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

As usual, I'll write a summary of my year.

What can I say about 2011? I've been trying to recall what happen for the past year. I've been looking at my facebook picture albums and my blog posts. I can say, 2011 is pretty mediocre. Nothing really super major happened. I was pretty happy this year and I can say money wise is also quite good. I didn't go bankrupt like last year. :-P

I had the best birthday surprise ever! I was just in awe. :')

The downside was 2011 is the year where I had the most break ups. I think. I lost count how many times we broke up this year and we also had 1 serious break up. Yeah, he's all stressed out with I don't know what exactly. Maybe it's the final year thing, maybe financial stuffs. Not so sure, but we had a major big fight and ended up with a break up. He dumped me. Then there was another break up where I dumped him because I was just disappointed with the time we're spending with each other. Yeah. I'm pathetic like that. In my mind was, I wanted to spend as much time as possible in the final year in Moscow with him but in his mind was, he wanted to make me to spend as little time as possible with him as practice for the next semesters without him. There was a time also, where he asked to be separated for a month. I was like, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! A MONTH?!!". Yeah, we always have our disagreements like this. So we ended up breaking up. And making up again after 3-4 days. That's love for you I guess. You can't spend too much time together, but you can't spend time apart longer than a week. Confusing much? Tell me about it... Oh yeah! there was also that break up where he decided he didn't want me to perform for MASSAD, 2 weeks before the event. Like WTF right? I practiced for almost a month, and he decided I can't dance 2 weeks before the event. But everything turn out ok in the end. Thank God!

Another was that my dad had a stroke. Alhamdulillah, he's all fine now. Although he does complaint about his left hand being weak and having some short-term memory loss. As long as he knows who he is and who we are, then that's good enough. I miss him sometimes. I called him for his birthday last week, but both of us don't have that father-daughter relationships like most people do. It was the most awkward call ever!!! Seriously. I almost felt regret for calling him. Might have just sent him an sms instead like every year. >_<"

Summer was fun. In Moscow, in Italy and in Malaysia. It was just a perfect Summer and also I got to spend Aidilfitri at home after 6 years spending it abroad. =)

Hrm... what else? I guess, that's pretty much the highlights of 2011. I can't really think of anything else. It's pretty mediocre. Right?

Shall I call 2011 - The Break-up Year? ;-P

So lets see what I've accomplished in 2011. View last year's post HERE.

ANNA'S 2011 RESOLUTIONS

  • I still want to settle all my exams on time. I did settle all my exams on time. ;)
  • Travel to all the places in my GRAVITY post. But I doubt that I can travel to all those places in 1 year. :P Yeah. I didn't managed to travel to all those places in ONE YEAR but I went to one of the list which is ITALY! and I'm going to Morocco at the end of this January!
  • Mengaji at least 1 ayat per day. I really want to accomplish this! I went from 1 ayat per day to 1 page per day. I'm actually quite proud with myself. ^.^
  • I need to let things go. I can't keep brooding over things that upsets me! I actually tried. but it's not as easy as I thought.
  • Be patient. Always. It's the same for this one too! I'm actually even more hot-tempered than usual! -_-"
  • Don't bother so much over other people's problems. They didn't ask me to solve it. I can't stand people who don't solve their problems. I know it's their problems! but why can't they solve it?!!! I can't help solving it for them.
  • Live freely and happily! HAHA. I'm living quite happily, but freely? not so sure about that. :P
  • Loose weight or at least get a slim curvy body! :P BIGGEST FAILURE EVER!
  • Keep saving money. Buy GOLD! :D I can say I'm quite proud with this. I did bought 1 gold coin, and I've been saving quite well too. ;)

4 out of 9.. haha.. that's actually quite bad isn't it? :-P Hope I'll do better with 2012's resolutions! So here goes;

ANNA'S 2012 RESOLUTIONS
  • Pass all my final year exams and GRADUATE! Please pray that I'll graduate this year. 
  • Travel as much as I can before work starts
  • Study as preparation for work.
  • Khatam the Quran. Or at least reach until half.
  • Be more patient, be more understanding, let things that upsets me go, be more humble.
  • Be mentally prepared for work.
  • Have fun in my final year in Moscow.
  • Go to every metro station in Moscow.
  • Watch ballet show at the Bolshoi Theater.
  • Keep saving money!
  • Have that slim curvy body before I go back to Malaysia. 
  • Be an awesome HO. (that's just a wish! I have biggest doubt I'll ever be awesome. Not in the beginning anyway.)
I hope I'll achieve everything next year! I've never really had a 100% success on my resolutions.. :-P

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


2 comments:

F. said...

u eating a big ice-cream.. that's cause of 'biggest failure ever'.. :P

p.s: nway gud luck 2012!!!

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

the cause was Italy. All that pastas and pizzas and gelatos!!! I miss Italian gelatos so much!!! >_<