Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doubt

ok. here's the deal..
I'm scratching out the Manly's 88 Colors Eye Shadow Palette from my wish list because I don't think I'll be needing 88 eyeshadow colors.. I think it'll be a total waste of money..

and I'm still having doubts over the Hello Kitty mp3 player.. should I buy it? should I not? Do I really need it? or do I just wanna show off? and the sale is ending soon... I better make up my mind soon!!! *sigh*

and I really2 want that Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette.. I don't care how much it costs, I'm buying it! The bidding ends tomorrow at 3 a.m. (Russia Time) I hope i'll wake up to make the last minute bidding.. uhukk..

to top that off, I just set up my Paypal account and I still haven't received my confirmation code! I really don't know whether 'sempat' or not to buy that Hello Kitty mp3 player.. (T.T) Otherwise, I'd probably have to get bB for help and use his Paypal instead.. better make up my mind soon! *headache*

No comments: